Burlington Air Duct Cleaning – Power Vac Ontario has been serving since 1966
Why Are We Burlington’s Largest Air Duct Cleaning Service ?
5-step Ironclad Commitment
While we started cleaning ducts over 50 years, air duct cleaning is still a relatively novel concept for many home owners, some of them using it for the first time. Some unscrupulous operators take advantage of this fact by intentionally keeping everything vague in order to overcharge while underservicing. We pioneered the 5-step Ironclad Commitment based on customer feedback and inspired by the best practices from other service businesses to take the guesswork out of choosing a reputable constractor cleaning contractor . After all, our business model is not to make a windfall on one service call but to generate continuous volume through repeat businesses and referrals. This is the foundation of our business model.
Step 1: We commit that a live agent will answer each time you call without transferring you through an auto-attendant first. He or she will take the time to understand your situation, suggest a solution and quote a price that will not change.
Step 2: We commit that our technician will show up at your home within a window of 90 minutes, not 4 or 6 hours.
Step 3: We commit that we will only send you a highly trained technician who will clean your ducts in accordance with or exceeding NADCA standards. Our technicians are not commissioned, will not upsell and will not leave until the ducts are thoroughly cleaned. There is never a surcharge if the job takes longer than expected.
Step 4: We commit to perform regular quality control on all aspects of our work, especially areas that you cannot easily inspect yourself.
Step 5: We commit that should you have any concern about our work, you can call us at any time after the completion of the service, with no time limit. If we cannot resolve your issue over the phone, we will send you a technician within 72 hours at our cost.
What Makes Power Vac Ontario different ?
- Over 50 years, we have earned the confidence of owners of homes ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 SF through word of mouth referals and of total customer satisfaction.
- We believe that in most cases, a healthy home only needs air ducts and dryers to be cleaned regularly. Therefore, we do not market other services that are expensive but add little or no value.
- Operating the largest fleet in the industry, we pass on our cost savings to our customers by offering the most competitive price at equal work.
- We do not dangle a low teaser price just to get our foot in the door and then sell additional services prying on homeowners’ inexperience.
- Our technicians are highly trained before being allowed to make house calls. They are WSIB insured, bonded and paid hourly. They are incentivized by the quality of their work not the speed. Their job is to remove dust from that you cannot see from your ductwork, not spray the vents that you can see.
- Every truck is powered by our proprietary industry grade “INGRA Vacuum Technology, an upgrade of the truck-mount system used by other duct companies
- We follow a best-in-class “5-step ironclad commitment” process developed over 50 years to service your home.
- Our business comes from repeat customers and word of mouth. We never use telemarketing. Call us, because we will not call you.
Submit your review
Excellent service. The technician explained each step of the process on the walk through and did an excellent cleaning job.
Thank You Marilyn for the review and for the opportunity to be of service
Great service, friendly, professional, efficient. Thanks! Definitely clean ducts and vents.
Thank You M.H for the 5 star review. Thanks for placing your trust in us
We had duct cleaning done in our century old heritage home
On Monday .
Technician Patryk was very personable and professional with his work .
Providing us good information ei...how often to change filter in our furnac etc.
We felt change in airquality in our house next morning .
I can recommend Power Vac.services to anyone .
Thank you Power Vac./Patryk ...your sign is on our lawn 😁
Thank you Bjorn for the review and for the opportunity to be of service,
Quick professional and friendly....
Thank You Fiona for the review and for the opportunity to be of service
Very efficient and superfast service by our technician Shawn. He cleared out our dryer vent blockage and we will be sure to call PowerVac for our next cleaning. Highly recommend this company.
Thank You Angelica for the review. We are grateful for the opportunity to be of service
Justin was very professional and answered all our questions. We used Power Vac on a recommendation from our furnace repair company. Our ducts were very dirty after a major reno and Power Vac did not disappoint. Not expensive either.
Thank you Sue for the review. Most of our work comes to us through word of mouth referals. We hope that you will pass our name on to others
Power vac completed the work as mentioned on their website. Very professional and experienced. I would highly recommend them to anybody wanting their residential ducts cleaned. Knowledgeable staff who helped explain everything in detail. Thank you!
Thank You Billy for the review. Our team is grateful for the opportunity to be of service. Our goal is to take the confusion out of selecting a contractor. We believe that if you educate the customer, you will have a customer for life
The recent visit to my home was completed by a very knowledgeable technician.The job was done very thoroughly and careful not to damage anything.He explained the job that was done and I would recommend him to anyone.Thank you.
Thank you Roy for the review. We are grateful that you chose us over the many other service providers
Nothing but good things to say. Answered all our questions, and everything was neat and clean when they were done.
Thank You Laura for the review. Thank you for choosing us especially when there are so many service providers to choose from. We believe that our IRONCLAD Commitment takes the guesswork out of duct cleaning. No confusion , just good old duct cleaning that we have been doing for 53 years .
Service was great. It was nice to get someone on the phone right away. They dealt with a little issue very professionally even though it had nothing to with them. They put me on the list to get it done in three years again which is great so I don not have to think about it again.
Thank You Albert for the review . Our team is grateful for the 5 stars. Please pass our name on to others. Repeat business and word of mouth referrals is the foundations of our business